Our High Pressure Solenoid Valves are best for...
¼" - 2" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up to +400°F
For example: The EH and EX Series
Our Specialty Solenoid Valves are best for...
½" - 6" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up +550°F
Corrosive media (salt water)
For example: The ER, EV Series and Military Valves
Common Industries and Applications we serve: (click each to learn more)
high pressure cryogenics
navy & marine
News & Updates:
New EX Series of Valves!
- Pressures up to 15,000 PSIG
- Perfect for hydrogen dispensing and refueling systems
- Cartridge style design for easy maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to ball valves
Click to learn more
Find the valve for you...
Clark Cooper has a vast library of valve designs as well as offering many modifications to our standard selection of valves. Learn more about how we can customize valves for your application.
Check out our engineered valves page
The NEW ½" EH40 Valve!
- Perfect for high flow CNG applications
- Handles pressures up to 10,000 PSIG
- 1/2" full port, pilot operated, solenoid valve
- Compact, low power, and versatile
See our latest valve here